AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SWers accepting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Marlo

(2009.Dec.11 12:03 AM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I think I just threw up a lil bit in my mouth, at the thought of actually touching your dong bag.
This dong bag thing has had me laughing all night.
(2009.Dec.11 12:05 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]This dong bag thing has had me laughing all night.

I want to say its because its the night of the DONG BAG buuut. DONG BAG

Marlo

seriously though,

DONG BAG !!!!

tcaughron36

(2009.Dec.11 12:02 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Again with the witless. Please, don't have children. My kids might be ugly, but ugly ain't stupid..And your children are going to be the Forrest Gump of children.

damn that must have took alot out of you to think of that one better regroup mr wits so u can think of another good line like this witty one
You're right. It was hard thinking about all of the things I could throw at you, seeing as you're such an easy target..But Dong Bag will have to suffice.

PropositionJoe

Dong Bag Believin'
Hold on to that feelin'

Weebay

"this is my dong bag song"
(2009.Dec.11 12:18 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]"this is my dong bag song"

Dong Bag is music to my ears baby.

tcaughron36

(2009.Dec.11 12:10 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You're right. It was hard thinking about all of the things I could throw at you, seeing as you're such an easy target..But Dong Bag will have to suffice.

yep yor right im an easy target just like your girlfriend was
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's