AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SWers accepting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
sorry bud my arse has never been packed before, not my side of the field. your insults are repeating. please find a new approach.
(2009.Dec.11 01:21 AM)tcaughron36 Wrote: [ -> ]Stinky Dong Bags galore, Dong Bag!

[Image: sleepwhenyouhavenothing.jpg]

Hint hint

tcaughron36

not insults just like pissing you guys off and its working lmao
also look into proper spelling. it makes you sound smarter. worse comes to worse you can use spell checklol
(2009.Dec.11 01:30 AM)tcaughron36 Wrote: [ -> ]not insults just like peeing you guys off and its working lmao

It's not. Believe me. I'm bored, and very tired.

This is you, however.

Goodnight, guys. Make sure to try and keep our very own Failboat Incorporated UnforgivingFailure occupied.

tcaughron36

u must need spell check see you are just as witless as tommiboy
(2009.Dec.11 01:33 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.11 01:30 AM)tcaughron36 Wrote: [ -> ]not insults just like peeing you guys off and its working lmao

It's not. Believe me. I'm bored, and very tired.

This is you, however.

Goodnight, guys. Make sure to try and keep our very own Failboat Incorporated UnforgivingFailure occupied.

good night homo ill be here waiting to piss you off again
nah i must need to find my pot. that made no sense. wish i didn't have school tomorrow though be much better invalidating your arguments drunk. and btw i spell my words right unlike you.

(2009.Dec.11 01:21 AM)tcaughron36 Wrote: [ -> ]exactly tommi thats what i thought hommo

only one m in there bud

tcaughron36

(2009.Dec.11 01:40 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]nah i must need to find my pot. that made no sense. wish i didn't have school tomorrow though be much better invalidating your arguments drunk. and btw i spell my words right unlike you.

(2009.Dec.11 01:21 AM)tcaughron36 Wrote: [ -> ]exactly tommi thats what i thought hommo

only one m in there bud

only a homo would know how to spell it huh
nah not really. you try this gay stuff but i'm perfectly comfortable with how straight i am. you know the people who make fun of gays the most are gays that are still in the closet and are really trying to prove they're straight?

tcaughron36

(2009.Dec.11 01:47 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]nah not really. you try this gay stuff but i'm perfectly comfortable with how straight i am. you know the people who make fun of gays the most are gays that are still in the closet and are really trying to prove they're straight?

so what are you gay and still in the closet cause you are trying hard to prove your straightness lmao maybe you need to read your replies before you post them
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's