AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SWers accepting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sounding like UncleDavetard, now. That's an insult no one can recover from. I wonder when you're going to ditch Beer and run off to Conrad for protection from the big, bad bully that's taking your face through a cheese grinder on the forums and in game.

tcaughron36

tommi is that the best u got if so quit now i never run and hide im still here aint i

Marlo

Dong digga dong da dong da dong dinga dinga ding dong ding DONG BAG

Dong Bag,
you left me standin' alone
Without a dream in my heart,
without a bag of my own
Dong Bag,
you knew just what I was there for
You heard me sayin' a prayer for
Some bag I really could care for
Not really. 'I'm winning' tells me that the dope your on is truly intense and will take several days to come down from. Thus, the beatings you're going to receive in game for a few. Smile Sober you up.
(2009.Dec.10 11:37 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Dong digga dong da dong da dong dinga dinga ding dong ding DONG BAG

Dong Bag,
you left me standin' alone
Without a dream in my heart,
without a bag of my own
Dong Bag,
you knew just what I was there for
You heard me sayin' a prayer for
Some bag I really could care for

are you wishing you had a dong bag marlo?

Marlo

Dong Bag?

Me?

I don't need no steenkin' Dong Bags ...

[Image: stinking-badges.jpg]

tcaughron36

(2009.Dec.10 11:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. 'I'm winning' tells me that the dope your on is truly intense and will take several days to come down from. Thus, the beatings you're going to receive in game for a few. Smile Sober you up.

what u think your weak ass threats bother me and u think i care to sit in the hosp like i said keep em coming
you sure? i'm sure if you asked really really nicely pun would give you one for free. filled by your favorite SV...
Not threats. Just saying. It's a welcomed change, I see, as much as winning might have been for you, UnforgivingVictim..

Marlo

(2009.Dec.10 11:44 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I am a Dong Bag.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's