AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SWers accepting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
you both are rediculous.... there is ingame mail...go flex your e-penises there...
it's not as entertaining in mails. besides i'm done for the night.

tcaughron36

sorry this is more fun if u dont like it quit reading the post
(2009.Dec.11 01:58 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]it's not as entertaining in mails. besides i'm done for the night.

c-ya johnson nice fucking with you bro it was fun

catalyst

you guys have super hijacked this thread. please if you continue, then forward donations to SW ;]

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.10 11:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Sounding like UncleDavetard, now. That's an insult no one can recover from. I wonder when you're going to ditch Beer and run off to Conrad for protection from the big, bad bully that's taking your face through a cheese grinder on the forums and in game.

Pot/Kettle and another "on the coattails he rides"

ClosedCasket

You can All go Dong the pooh out of yourselves!
(2009.Dec.11 02:23 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.10 11:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Sounding like UncleDavetard, now. That's an insult no one can recover from. I wonder when you're going to ditch Beer and run off to Conrad for protection from the big, bad bully that's taking your face through a cheese grinder on the forums and in game.

Oh yeah? Explain both of them. How I'm under both of those categories, that is.

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.11 11:32 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Insert mothy name as and where appropriate.
Knew you had nothing. Weak insult from a weak person. Thumbs up at the attempt, Rambones.
(2009.Dec.11 11:32 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Everyone knows you've been under the protection of first Dis, until they tired of your act after which you ran to the Villians-if not, your mouth has bought you at least a lifetime in hospital.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's