AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: glamazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yea, well i stopped now. and im sorry for being an a$shole.
im suprised you can even hosp anyone in VS you only 53 days old.
(2009.Dec.07 10:07 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.07 09:45 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]You want me to hosp them again??? No way. I didnt think SV would step in with a little pice of sh1t like me. lol. i thought i was just a minor little annoying duchbag

you might be just a "minor little annoying duchbag", but if I see you hosp a VS, damn straight I'm gonna step in!

Hmmmmm........SG wannabe......
(2009.Dec.07 09:54 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]I will not pay hits on you. Although i was giving it serious consideration, I realized it would just come back to bite me harder in the a$$. so no hosping for youSmile

::flies by and drops a slip of paper with the number "8368" on it.::

(2009.Dec.07 10:07 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.07 09:45 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]You want me to hosp them again??? No way. I didnt think SV would step in with a little pice of sh1t like me. lol. i thought i was just a minor little annoying duchbag

you might be just a "minor little annoying duchbag", but if I see you hosp a VS, damn straight I'm gonna step in!

the same vs that hosps low level members of our gang in the middle of the night?
Don't forget to add 'And got away with it' to the end of that, spacebird.

Edit: You can blame this on the 2 pieces of candy I ate yesterday when I was wanting an AP boost.

7:15 am
New! spacebird attacked you and lost.
(2009.Dec.08 07:06 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget to add 'And got away with it' to the end of that, spacebird.

Edit: You can blame this on the 2 pieces of candy I ate yesterday when I was wanting an AP boost.

7:15 am
New! spacebird attacked you and lost.

what a waste...i'm just gonna mug you guys til the effects are gone.
I'm gonna go to go get more sleep. 3 hours isn't fun.
My girl wants to........ party all the time party all the time!
(2009.Dec.07 05:38 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]They usually complete multiple hospitalizations as much as their energy allows then they proceed to go offline knowing full well that someone will hospitalize them.

well why did you hosp me for them if they cant do it they should keep quiet

ClosedCasket

(2009.Dec.08 07:43 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]My girl wants to........ party all the time party all the time!

Oh No you didn't!

Eddie Murphy and Rick James? Dingus must bd old as He11
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's