AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: glamazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2009.Dec.08 08:50 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]haha. very funny. ditallica is a mix between 2 great bands you tard. disturbed and metallica! metal owns!

You know, I saw the influence of Metallica, but I did not see Disturbed in there tbh. DIsturbed is very good, though I prefer alternative to any form of metal.
I listen to any type of metal except hardcore screamo. which is unfortunate cuz my band is a screamo band cuz its the only type of vocals i can do. high pitch screams and low grunts.
(2009.Dec.08 09:29 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]I listen to any type of metal except hardcore screamo. which is unfortunate cuz my band is a screamo band cuz its the only type of vocals i can do. high pitch screams and low grunts.

That's irony for you.
(2009.Dec.08 09:29 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]I listen to any type of metal except hardcore screamo. which is unfortunate cuz my band is a screamo band cuz its the only type of vocals i can do. high pitch screams and low grunts.

so you've already been banded then?
It depends. I would answer if i knew what banded meant
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's