AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: glamazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You want me to hosp them again??? No way. I didnt think SV would step in with a little pice of sh1t like me. lol. i thought i was just a minor little annoying duchbag
You are minor. They need some excitement, too, though.

I wonder who you're going to ask to do hits on me? Pay Howl or RJ. Maybe Ronin.
I will not pay hits on you. Although i was giving it serious consideration, I realized it would just come back to bite me harder in the a$$. so no hosping for youSmile
(2009.Dec.07 09:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You are minor. They need some excitement, too, though.

I wonder who you're going to ask to do hits on me? Pay Howl or RJ. Maybe Ronin.

Do RJ and Ronin even hit villains? And I've got a feeling Howl won't take this job either.
Dunno. Probably make exceptions for certain people.
wait why did this turn on me????? this is about glamazon.

cheetah

(2009.Dec.07 09:45 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]You want me to hosp them again??? No way. I didnt think SV would step in with a little pice of sh1t like me. lol. i thought i was just a minor little annoying duchbag

you might be just a "minor little annoying duchbag", but if I see you hosp a VS, damn straight I'm gonna step in!
(2009.Dec.07 10:02 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]wait why did this turn on me????? this is about glamazon.
(2009.Dec.07 10:02 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]wait why did this turn on me????? this is about glamazon.

well hosping one of us is a good way to get attention called on you. glam and spike did it recently too. and personally i don't mind them much. they don't complain at all.
I need a hero!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's