AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Belonging to Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Nightwind

What does Belonging to a Gang mean to you?

I am sure the answer is much different depending what gang you belong and who you are. So what do you expect a Gang be and do?

More later after I get a little feedback on this.
I would love to get peoples thoughts on this one.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.09 01:24 PM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]What does Belonging to a Gang mean to you?

I am sure the answer is much different depending what gang you belong and who you are. So what do you expect a Gang be and do?

Why ask? You left Dissidence, enough said. You could not hack the pace my friend.
I think poptart can answer this question best!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.09 01:33 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I think poptart can answer this question best!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dingus'd

OnwardTowardTheGlory

(2009.Nov.09 01:24 PM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]What does Belonging to a Gang mean to you?

"Belonging"

Sense of friendship. Example, being able to hold a conversation via msn without having to resort about talk about the game. Basically when people choose you to be around as a person, not you as a player.

badmanbren

Being in a gang means to me, having a gang tag. Here in Misfits nobody gives a toss about each other. We're mean SOB's so don't join if you have a problem with that! Ask Connie, we give no favours for one another, nor do we take them.

Weebay

I've never been in another gang so I don't have a clue.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.09 01:37 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been in another gang so I don't have a clue.

Well, your not much use in this gang either lollol

Psychowife

(2009.Nov.09 01:44 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.09 01:37 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I've never been in another gang so I don't have a clue.

Well, your not much use in this gang either lollol

J.R.. How many gangs have u been in?? =-)

badmanbren

Much more use then you Biff, you put the Diss, in Dissidence. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's