AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Belonging to Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

SisterLynx

(2009.Nov.09 10:14 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways on to more relevent news. Sister's fan club gang is no longer Sisters fan club gang. Poor Sis.

LOL Fame is so fleating. Sad Think it was because I couldn't come through with some AL beers?
I've been in the Valhalla family pretty much since I started playing. Was brought into Valgrind right off the bat by Deathbykiss and bigbudbomber. I did have a short stay in Poxy Cohorts *lycan legion* but I peaced out and had my own gang for maybe a week before I got bored and went back home. Got pissed off royally one time and left said home for about a couple hours. XD At this point it's not being in just any gang to me, it's about my family in V. Smile I get along with everyone, they put up with my sex talk and general b itchyness. The girls don't get mad about my box of toys. It's a happy family! I really do mean we are pretty much a family in every sense, too. There's a couple of gangs out there that I have a TON of respect for, but at the end of every day, I'm glad to be home. Smile
(2009.Nov.09 01:47 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Much more use then you Biff, you put the Diss, in Dissidence. Confused

I prefer to think that he puts the "dense" in dissidence.

or, if you're willing to work with me here, he puts the "dunce" in dissidence. now if you mix dense and dunce... you get dingus Wink
Oh Poptart......still getting passed by in life I see.....
(2009.Nov.10 09:21 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I fail at AL, so I make fun of your life, even though I know nothing about it!

edit'd
(2009.Nov.10 01:02 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I've been in the Valhalla family pretty much since I started playing. Was brought into Valgrind right off the bat by Deathbykiss and bigbudbomber. I did have a short stay in Poxy Cohorts *lycan legion* but I peaced out and had my own gang for maybe a week before I got bored and went back home. Got miffed off royally one time and left said home for about a couple hours. XD At this point it's not being in just any gang to me, it's about my family in V. Smile I get along with everyone, they put up with my sex talk and general b itchyness. The girls don't get mad about my box of toys. It's a happy family! I really do mean we are pretty much a family in every sense, too. There's a couple of gangs out there that I have a TON of respect for, but at the end of every day, I'm glad to be home. Smile

We in X love to hear Dingus go into great detail about his nights out with the ladies and such-he is a literal fountain of information when it comes to what to do and when to do it. He hasn't mentioned toys yet, but I'm sure he will when we're ready...
(2009.Nov.10 09:33 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.10 09:21 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I fail at AL, so I make fun of your life, even though I know nothing about it!

edit'd

I got a good laugh on that post! Thanks poptart!
High Thrillhouse!
(2009.Nov.09 02:51 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Rumor has it Xpats are willing to trade Dingus for Rambo!

I offered the trade but based on Dingus's upcoming harvest I withdraw the offer.

overnightd'd
In the dry box now! Lead time is 7 to 10 days, just in time for turkey day!

Triptiphan'd
epic thread. bump!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's