AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Belonging to Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Aug.19 12:22 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]The exact opposite.

More fun than Cheetah?
More fun than anything. Ever. Through the rest of time.

Wait. What were we talking about again?
(2010.Aug.15 09:11 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.15 12:19 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]C'mon. Read this thread. You know you want to.

No, we don't want to, or this thread would have kept going on it's own. Learn how to be a mod ffs!

Stay on topic!
(2009.Nov.10 01:02 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I've been in the Valhalla family pretty much since I started playing. Was brought into Valgrind right off the bat by Deathbykiss and bigbudbomber. I did have a short stay in Poxy Cohorts *lycan legion* but I peaced out and had my own gang for maybe a week before I got bored and went back home. Got miffed off royally one time and left said home for about a couple hours. XD At this point it's not being in just any gang to me, it's about my family in V. Smile I get along with everyone, they put up with my sex talk and general b itchyness. The girls don't get mad about my box of toys. It's a happy family! I really do mean we are pretty much a family in every sense, too. There's a couple of gangs out there that I have a TON of respect for, but at the end of every day, I'm glad to be home. Smile

sorry, i stopped reading when i got to the part about the box of toys.
Fucknut
Even though this is about a year off. Belonging to a gang. it's about loyalty, friendships, and endurance.
(2010.Aug.19 09:52 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]Even though this is about a year off. Belonging to a gang. it's about loyalty, friendships, and endurance.

yeah once you get your endo up its smooth sailing. i agree, praise the lord.
I like being in a gang because if I'm not immediately available to pour sand down Tommi's trouser cleavage, I can count on my brothers and sisters to do so in my absence.
(2010.Aug.20 12:24 PM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]I like being in a gang because if I'm not immediately available to pour sand down Tommi's trouser cleavage, I can count on my brothers and sisters to do so in my absence.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's