AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: would you or would you not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

cheetah

(2009.Oct.28 05:56 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:17 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I have really liked the people I've met so far. I would love to meet even the people I don't like gang-wise. anyone who has the same dedication to the game, I wouldn't mind to meet!

That was towards me!
And just which category are you fitting yourself into?

People I don't like gang-wise?

Or people who have the same dedication to the game?

Cheeta'd either way, but yes, I would still meet any of you ( so long as I had my cell phone, with 91 pre-typed, in a public place, and if at least 2 responsible adults knew where I was.
(2009.Oct.29 06:49 PM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Woah. As if you actually got their house up. So I'm guessing that's the new office at the top. Oh, wait, it's got the light on, can't be.... Marlo'd. Smirk

Marlo's are better usually

Just sayin'
(2009.Oct.29 08:58 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.28 05:56 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:17 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I have really liked the people I've met so far. I would love to meet even the people I don't like gang-wise. anyone who has the same dedication to the game, I wouldn't mind to meet!

That was towards me!
And just which category are you fitting yourself into?

People I don't like gang-wise?

Or people who have the same dedication to the game?

Cheeta'd either way, but yes, I would still meet any of you ( so long as I had my cell phone, with 91 pre-typed, in a public place, and if at least 2 responsible adults knew where I was.

What's typing 91 gonna do for you?
í'd actially love to meet anyone from al and specially peeps from diss and wranglers.
really curious if i'd dislike em as much after talkin a lil and drinking together(no homo)
If you gals met me you would want me! I'm so hot even the dudes would be rubbing up on me!
Its true. He's dreamy
(2009.Oct.30 09:32 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]If you gals met me you would want me! I'm so hot even the dudes would be rubbing up on me!

must be true. i hear he gets dry humped at every X get together.
(2009.Oct.30 10:23 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.30 09:32 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]If you gals met me you would want me! I'm so hot even the dudes would be rubbing up on me!

must be true. i hear he gets dry humped at every X get together.

meh...

not every get together.
Thank you NastyFO. Its not that I'm easy so to speak........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's