AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: would you or would you not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009.Oct.26 07:17 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be fun! I def wouldn't mind meeting anyone from here. Hell, I'd even go meet the peeps I don't really get along with cause you never know if you might hit it off when meeting face to face. Maybe hit off their face if things go wrong. LOL

im holding my own personal gathering. you are invited. its actually just gonna be me and all the hot AL ladies. wmnchief should be coming as well. i'll send personal invites out later.
It would just be a bunch of us on phones and laptops, PS3's etc. LOL We would all just be geeking out on AL the whole time. lol

SisterLynx

(2009.Oct.27 08:47 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]It would just be a bunch of us on phones and laptops, PS3's etc. LOL We would all just be geeking out on AL the whole time. lol

Thats the way I see it. Conference room of puters and booze.
(2009.Oct.27 08:17 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I have really liked the people I've met so far. I would love to meet even the people I don't like gang-wise. anyone who has the same dedication to the game, I wouldn't mind to meet!

That was towards me!

EightStarPoints

(2009.Oct.27 09:07 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:47 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]It would just be a bunch of us on phones and laptops, PS3's etc. LOL We would all just be geeking out on AL the whole time. lol

Hell yeah!

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.28 08:04 AM)EightStarPoints Wrote: [ -> ]

Hell yeah!

So how would that make it any different then what we do now.. I could just see us all in a huge room and typing to each instead of talking.. lmao =-)
(2009.Oct.28 03:47 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.28 08:04 AM)EightStarPoints Wrote: [ -> ]

Hell yeah!

So how would that make it any different then what we do now.. I could just see us all in a huge room and typing to each instead of talking.. lmao =-)

I bet you that we'd still be typing XD

Chymere

Yeah but we could pass the bong a hell of a lot faster.

SisterLynx

amen Smile

Psychowife

Wonder who would bring the best stuff.. hmmmm =-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's