AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: would you or would you not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i want to go to dennys one day and just order a plate of bacon. one of my friends did that and got like 75 pieces or something
a convention sounds so lol. they dont really happen in aus, dont you need alot of people for them to work?

ClosedCasket

Awakenedlands group S. Ee. Exx

+ 1
all out brawl. except you wouldn't remember who you wanted to hit when t broke out. real life hosping and jail time. sounds fun. can we bring our own booze?

Psychowife

It would be pretty interesting to meet everyone from here.. I would go.. and I would drag Psy with me as well.. =-)

SisterLynx

Whens the best time for you? Winter , Spring, Summer or Fall?
I've been to Atlantic City with one of my gang mates. Also have hung out with two others a few times. Sent one guy who no longer plays to a concert in his hometown. So far everyone has been totally cool.
i'd totally go if i was allowed to leave the state.

Psychowife

anytime is fine with me.. my summers r pretty busy with trips right now.. so it will have to be a weekend.. =-)
i suppose i'd go. I could bring some hawaiian haze or something useful.... I figure an ounce or two.... maybe a qp.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's