AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: would you or would you not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Shadowjack

I would be coming from Cali where it is basically legal....soSmile
(2009.Oct.25 11:03 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely Err will have a sub machine gun and kill us all, while we finally realize that Zen is really just Triadboy in disguise!

Err is actually one of the most mellow people I've ever met. I think you guys woudl be very surprised by him in real life (as compared to what you think of him as Mr. Fed Jail King)
(2009.Oct.28 05:07 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 11:03 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely Err will have a sub machine gun and kill us all, while we finally realize that Zen is really just Triadboy in disguise!

Err is actually one of the most mellow people I've ever met. I think you guys woudl be very surprised by him in real life (as compared to what you think of him as Mr. Fed Jail King)

He seems pretty mellow on the fora from what I've seen...posts a non-neutral post once in a blue moon, and occasionally, a sarcastic quip.
I would bring the best weed, hands down. Just not to cali. I was thinking somewhere midwest.
(2009.Oct.28 04:45 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder who would bring the best stuff.. hmmmm =-)

dingus would bring wonderful toys

Chymere

(2009.Oct.28 05:39 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]dingus would bring wonderful toys

Ugh. Anyone has access to a portable autoclave?

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.28 05:39 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.28 04:45 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder who would bring the best stuff.. hmmmm =-)

I take it your speaking from experience with Dingus and his toys there G2?? LMAO =-)
(2009.Oct.28 06:20 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.28 05:39 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

I take it your speaking from experience with Dingus and his toys there G2?? LMAO =-)

What happens in the XPat fort...STAYS in the XPat fort.
(2009.Oct.28 05:07 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]... the most mellow people I've ever met...

BORING

He spits acid and once he even killed a kid that just threw his baseball by mistake through his window.

Here, this is where they live.

[Image: haunted-house.jpg]

badmanbren

Woah. As if you actually got their house up. So I'm guessing that's the new office at the top. Oh, wait, it's got the light on, can't be.... Marlo'd. Smirk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's