AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So....skills or study?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Jocasta

09.October.20 -- Added University courses to the curriculum. All players finishing their Community College courses will now see a list of new courses to enroll in (well initially 1 course which is a prerequisite for everything else). During a normal day, players can study 8 hours for skills and ALU classes combined. The initial courses available are intended to help those who just finished their Community College stat increases. Since it's been ages since we've added anything to schools, the initial classes will seem below some. Finishing the initial 4 courses will open the doors for more classes down the road. Everyone must begin with the same course. "Grades" listed in skills are known as your "Confidence" for schooling, dictating how confident you feel you are in taking tests. Testing is only available on Wednesdays for ALU.

Nice addition but it looks like skills OR study.

Am I reading it right?
yep, can only do a total of 8 hours over then both, also studying for school takes Action Points. So if you want to do a full 8 hours of school and your career going to take about 6-7 refrieshes, so lossing out on crimeing.

Good to see new schooling added, just have to see were it goes.

Jocasta

Yep, seems like it. I just tested it for myself

You have studied 1 class hour(s) today.
You have studied 5 skill hour(s) today.

Looks like some choices have to be made.
80% skills..........20% study............

I can only study for intellegence......Sad
My Confidence number keeps jumping around. Right now it says 7.1428571428571%.
But it was a lower rounded number before.
I am guessing she is still tweaking it a bit?
my new class has disappeared, can only see all my completed ones Neutral

Jocasta

Me too Sad

I been kicked outta Uni

*hangs head*
i dont have a new class either
I did and did 3 hours in it, my cheque must have bounced Cry
(2009.Oct.20 03:24 AM)Jocasta Wrote: [ -> ]Me too Sad

I been kicked outta Uni

*hangs head*

Lol, I think we broke it Razz

Nesta, no one would kick you out of uni.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's