AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So....skills or study?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2009.Oct.21 08:45 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]well im glad i didnt go to school yesterday! I guess zen has a few bugs to work out still.

Yeah, there are bound to be a few hiccups. I'm sure she'll sort it post-haste.

Err

The problem with the school hours not resetting has been fixed.
thanks!! Smile
I love the new school features, but I have to agree with Moriarity, I wish it used energy instead of action points. It use to take me about 3 refreshes to finish both skills and careers, now it takes up to 5 refreshes to do both. Makes it difficult when your activity has lessened.
If you choose to do all schooling and no skills, you do get and extra 2.66 trains in a day which adds up over time...
(2009.Oct.21 11:31 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]I love the new school features, but I have to agree with Moriarity, I wish it used energy instead of action points. It use to take me about 3 refreshes to finish both skills and careers, now it takes up to 5 refreshes to do both. Makes it difficult when your activity has lessened.

+1
i wish it took neither, just was a limited amount (8) per day. just sayin Razz
Looks like the new school system gives a better option at leveling than the skills do.

A few more possible attacks in a complete school/career/combat day than skill/career/combat
(2009.Oct.21 11:31 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]I love the new school features, but I have to agree with Moriarity, I wish it used energy instead of action points. It use to take me about 3 refreshes to finish both skills and careers, now it takes up to 5 refreshes to do both. Makes it difficult when your activity has lessened.

+1 since it is basically skills vs. study, i think it should be ep that you use for both, makes more sense to me Neutral
It's more beneficial with the way it is. AP = Money. Energy = Experience or Dev Pt.

What's more important? I rather have more Energy to use per day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's