AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So....skills or study?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Finally someone speaks sense. I thought id have to read a whole thread of nonsense. Zen has always made this game about choices, choosing a path, now its skills or study, personally im happy with the choice as today I actually had to think "ok which way"

+1 from me. however i would have liked to have used energy instead of action points as its a direct replacement for skills. However its a minor point
(2009.Oct.21 12:07 AM)psudoderf Wrote: [ -> ]I might be sleep deprived but i think the studied school hours carried over from yesterday. some one else check that for me

Thats what I think happened to mine. The school hours didnt reset.
Suggestion:

Since we're going to click school much more than we used to on the original school board, would it be possible to put up a direct link to it, similar to the career or skill ones. Same thing for the Mobile view.

Thank you!

Chymere

(2009.Oct.20 11:49 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I did skills for 4 hours and then it only let me do 1 hour of school before it told me I had reached my limit for the day.

Had the same issue. Did school for 2 hours yesterday, can't do more than 6 hours of skills today.
(2009.Oct.20 11:49 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I did skills for 4 hours and then it only let me do 1 hour of school before it told me I had reached my limit for the day.

Same thing has happened to me to, have done 4 hours and is telling me I have done 8.
i hope zen fixes this before i tomoro Sad i need these hours badly atm lol
You have studied 6 class hours today.
You have studied 2 skill hours today.
You have already studied your maximum amount of hours today. Your combined hours between skills and classes cannot exceed 8 per day.

yup, i had done 5 yesterday, so i logged in, did 2 skills and it said i did 2 skills adn 5 schooling, then i did 1 more schooling and now it says this. hmmm!!
so i had only done 3 total so far today

Marlo

(2009.Oct.21 12:07 AM)psudoderf Wrote: [ -> ]I might be sleep deprived but i think the studied school hours carried over from yesterday. some one else check that for me
The 4 hours schooling I did yesterday seem to have stuck in the system for today too.
well im glad i didnt go to school yesterday! I guess zen has a few bugs to work out still.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's