AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: FYI: for users who access AL via cell phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Loki

I don't know about the rest of you, but my phone's built-in browser blows.

Opera offers a mini-browser for cell phones and it seems to be much more AL-friendly.

Just point your cell phone's browser to operamini.com, download, and you're set. Or if you have a data cable, operamini.com also offers a direct to pc download.

GrAvE09

I guess i'm not the only one browsing with their cell phone. Biggrin

oddjob

wow, very cool. thanks for this info. it is indeed much better. Biggrin

hawk187

I use my Treo to play AL when I am traveling as well.

Sam I Am

At work I work with alot of the new devices that are out there. Mostly Cingular and Sprint specific so if anyone is having any trouble let me know, I may be able to help.

Nightrain

i use the cingular 8125 pda. it works good the download rate is slow, sometimes making me miss the next turn before i can spend down my energy or aps.

psheehan78

My trio is so slow, by the time I get the outcome of an attack, I've got enough energy to attack again!

Chris Mangano

Anyone have a problem when they hit the "Train" button on their phones browser? I can select the amount of energy, choose a stat and even a trainer, but when I select the Train button on my phone it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?
Ushanewnewba has had the same issues with his. Mail him in game. I know him and Zenith has talked about it but don't know if there has been a solution for it.

hawk187

Mine is the same can do anything but train, with trainer or without
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's