AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: FYI: for users who access AL via cell phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mrgreen

FaceOwner

i have a Q and i get this error message when i go to download it: "this file cannot be viewed on the device"
I got the tmobile dash yesterday and it seems like all functions are a go...I have full access

mudpies

I have a razr v3m and can't get past the login screen. This is my first attempt at mobile ALing.

mudpies

bump. starting new job soon and can't play on the computer. need my dayshift AL fix fixed. any insight?

syntheticdarkness

did you download opera mini?

if not, that is usually the best solution.

i believe its http://www.operamini.com

mudpies

thanks. I'll give that a try later at work.

shardster

On my blackberry I get a message that says "your IP address or Range has been banned"

Any idea what that means/how to get around it?

syntheticdarkness

my blackberry pearl's default browser is dumb, so I downloaded Opera Mini and that problem doesn't happen anymore.

mudpies

no dice. I went to operamini.com, hit the download now link, and got a bunch of text that made no sense. According to the Opera site there should be directions to follow to install the program once it downloaded but there was nothing. Just a bunch of stuff that I didn't understand.

I know this really isn't the place for tech support but I was hoping somenoe here had run into these problems with their razr before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's