AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: FYI: for users who access AL via cell phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

wathava

i've got the cingular 8125 and could do everything except train... then i downloaded the server yoda suggested and that works great!

now i'm just checkin' ta see what the best deal for me is with accessing internet from cingular.

sorry can't help you brah, nothing worked for me till i could get the other browser working.

mudpies

I'm sure if I can figure out how to get opera running I'll be golden. Some of the text said it was in the Applications Folder but heck if I know where that is.

syntheticdarkness

are you going to opera mini on the browser on your phone?
because you need to, go to the opera mini site on your pc and follow the instructions to the T.

mudpies

I went to operamini.com and downloaded it. from everything I've read the install process should have started automatically. no such thing happened. maybe verizon messed with that part of the phone.

shardster

Thanks Yoda! my Pearl is AL compatible now!

syntheticdarkness

glad i could help!
mudpies Wrote:I went to operamini.com and downloaded it. from everything I've read the install process should have started automatically. no such thing happened. maybe verizon messed with that part of the phone.
Have you tried going into your applications and seeing if it is there?

mudpies

I've been searching for the App folder and can't find it. what section SHOULD it be under?
Mine is in the Games area

mudpies

dag yo, that was quick. I'll do another search on break.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's