AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: For the killer bees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chicoleet

I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually

Other then the forums occasionally i mind my own business playing this game. i dont give a rats ass about your gang. i didnt make up my name to diss anybody. the name is an expression and there is no reason you have to get all up in arms over it. Just because your gang name is Killer Bees doesnt make you the sole owner of any name having to do with bees. Hosping me without a warning or an explanation leads me to believe you guys just wanna find someone to hospitalize. i like the name and im gonna stick with it till im tired of it. I leave for basic training in 4 days so i dont give a shit about what you think.

And badluck, ive been around longer then you, i think i know what i can and cant get away with more then you So you can cut the condescending BS.
(2009.Aug.27 07:54 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually

Other then the forums occasionally i mind my own business playing this game. i dont give a rats arse about your gang. i didnt make up my name to diss anybody. the name is an expression and there is no reason you have to get all up in arms over it. Just because your gang name is Killer Bees doesnt make you the sole owner of any name having to do with bees. Hosping me without a warning or an explanation leads me to believe you guys just wanna find someone to hospitalize. i like the name and im gonna stick with it till im tired of it. I leave for basic training in 4 days so i dont give a drek about what you think.

And badluck, ive been around longer then you, i think i know what i can and cant get away with more then you So you can cut the condescending BS.

in other words....mind your own beeessness. HAHAHHAA....holy drek im funny!!!!

davefromaccounting

(2009.Aug.27 07:56 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.27 07:54 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually

Other then the forums occasionally i mind my own business playing this game. i dont give a rats arse about your gang. i didnt make up my name to diss anybody. the name is an expression and there is no reason you have to get all up in arms over it. Just because your gang name is Killer Bees doesnt make you the sole owner of any name having to do with bees. Hosping me without a warning or an explanation leads me to believe you guys just wanna find someone to hospitalize. i like the name and im gonna stick with it till im tired of it. I leave for basic training in 4 days so i dont give a drek about what you think.

lmao you can be some times
(2009.Aug.27 07:58 PM)davefromaccounting Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.27 07:56 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao you can be some times

what do you mean? im funny...like a clown? you think im here to amuse you?!! what in the F$%k is so drefking funny about me!?!!

sorry.....i just have to everytime.
BadLuck is a bully. End of story.

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.27 08:07 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]BadLuck is a bully. End of story.

Not hardly kid, there's reasons behind EVERY SINGLE hospitalization that I do, I don't hosp just to hosp.
(2009.Aug.27 08:10 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.27 08:07 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]BadLuck is a bully. End of story.

Not hardly kid, there's reasons behind EVERY SINGLE hospitalization that I do, I don't hosp just to hosp.

call me kid again and you'll be eating applesauce thru a tube for a week.

that said, grow up man. you been hitting suicide for like over a month now for "Various" reasons. its all bullshit and you need to stop trying to be a hard ass and hit the gym
Kid. :IO [/joke]

Anyway, someone needs to quit crying. Mediate. Either ask why the hospitalizations and try to reason, or get someone that will help you to discuss the matter with these people. Don't make a thread giving them shit.

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.27 08:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, someone needs to quit crying. Mediate. Either ask why the hospitalizations and try to reason, or get someone that will help you to discuss the matter with these people. Don't make a thread giving them drek.

His name changed RIGHT after our gang description was changed to
Quote:Killer Bees Description
We may not be the bee's knees...but our knees are!
which is why we started Hospitalizing him. We have since decided to let it go and say whatever. The last hosp from me was for his smart ass mouth approaching the topic rather than trying to be civil about it. This isnt the first time this guy shoots off with the mouth and very likely wont be the last.
I'm..almost confused if you think my post was towards you guys or not..

Anyway, yeah. That's one thing to do to anger someone. XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's