AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: For the killer bees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
you know ... my uncle got stung out of no where by a couple of bees while waiting at a bus stop the other day..... So there... bee stings are random. It is so hard to identify a reason sometimes.

Although...come to think of it... His name is "Uncle BB"
(2009.Aug.27 10:15 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]and deja vus reason had to do with something that happened a while ago. so frag her.

so there's now a time limit on paybacks? take your beating like a man, woman.
Wow..this turned into fun shouting match..

(2009.Aug.27 09:17 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]BeesKnees
Meaning : Excellent - the highest quality.

If you had wanted diplomacy, then you SHOULD have gone to the president of the gang and not made it a public whine thread. YOU made the choice to take it public and you can not fault others for their opinions.
As a "KB", personally I don't see how you can say that you actually uphold the nick you have chosen.

You have should just mailed me the pres., and not rude messages the the gang.

(2009.Aug.27 10:06 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* I've stayed out of this thread because I didn't feel like I had anything to offer to the conversation.

I never touched you, yet I ignored being included in "all the killer bees are hosping me" talks. To the best of my knowledge only a few of us actually hit you.

I am saddened, however not surprised, that you've degenerated to name calling and insults.

I'm going to tell you that insulting someone's wife doesn't go over well here, and yet you've gone and done it. So for those of you that see ME hosp him, know the reasons why.

This child (I assume he's a child, as no adult should behave in such a manner nor should they speak to people as he has) still has much to learn about life.

Your personal insults to someone in the gang will not be tolerated, you pretty much dug your own grave on that one.

(2009.Aug.27 10:15 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]i already told you. your gang put me in the hospital for no reason after talking privatly didnt work i did this. so now im gonna go looking for a reason. i dont give a drek if shes your mom. she still talked drek to me. tell her dont dish it out if she or you cant take it. but i still am 100% right, and you guys just cant justify hosping me. and deja vus reason had to do with something that happened a while ago. so frag her.

You never mailed me about it and the last time i checked i was the president of the gang.

Now whether you meant to change you name to that or not, to be honest i do not give a shit. But it does seem funny that your name reflects our gang Page.

IF you want any chance of getting out of this you will first need to apologize for you personal attacks on people.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(2009.Aug.28 07:01 AM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]IF you want any chance of getting out of this you will first need to apologize for you personal attacks on people.

And pollen...we demand pollen.
This has gone too far. I was just jumped by 3 cucumbers. Granted, they were premature as I wasn't fully cured. But still.... what a world. They agreed to let me up as long as I changed my name to MrGherkin. Stupid bullies........

enndees18

(2009.Aug.27 07:56 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.27 07:54 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually

Other then the forums occasionally i mind my own business playing this game. i dont give a rats arse about your gang. i didnt make up my name to diss anybody. the name is an expression and there is no reason you have to get all up in arms over it. Just because your gang name is Killer Bees doesnt make you the sole owner of any name having to do with bees. Hosping me without a warning or an explanation leads me to believe you guys just wanna find someone to hospitalize. i like the name and im gonna stick with it till im tired of it. I leave for basic training in 4 days so i dont give a drek about what you think.

And badluck, ive been around longer then you, i think i know what i can and cant get away with more then you So you can cut the condescending BS.

in other words....mind your own beeessness. HAHAHHAA....holy drek im funny!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS FUNNY
Wu-Tang Clan aint nun to fuck with! i guess u never heard the song!
[Image: bee9.gif]

BSOXXX

You pound DaBeesKnees to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 205

Is he done talking crap to everybody yet??????

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.28 02:48 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]You pound DaBeesKnees to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 205

Is he done talking drek to everybody yet??????

3:15 pm DemonKnight attacked you and lost.

hahahahahahahahahaha
im done with them but ill start with you. i dont care. you are a weak ass lvl 25 to be losing to an all alone lvl 16
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's