AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: For the killer bees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I bet on 14
You place $1,000 on the table and watch the ball spin.
You see the number: 26
You bet $1,000 and lost it.

Nope, try again.
(2009.Aug.27 10:26 PM)snorkelbill Wrote: [ -> ]You place $1,000 on the table and watch the ball spin.
You see the number: 26
You bet $1,000 and lost it.

Nope, try again.

lol

He can't be 26 yrs old
Wait, so what happened again chicolette? I dont understand what happened. Please explain.
Haha, no. I actually went and bet $1,000 on 14, figuring it couldn't hurt. 26 came up.

He said he's going to basic in 4 days, so I guess that means 18?

BSOXXX

Its sim*le chicoleet....... instead of trying to confront them in front of EVERYONE (like everyone has already said was a dum* move) you should have mailed the *RESIDENT OF THE KILLER *EES and asked him to send a gang mail....
It would have still taken you ONE message and you wouldnt have as many enemies as you do now, *ecause im sure you have made SEVERAL today just *ecause of this stu*id ass thread

*trying to keep from getting hit for copyrighted letters.....lol
(2009.Aug.27 11:56 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]*trying to keep from getting hit for copyrighted letters.....lol
Get him boys

BSOXXX

MY *AD, MY *AD

it sli**ed

screamingeagle

Chicoleet good luck in basic training you are going to need it I have good feeling the DI are going have fun you with you.
(2009.Aug.27 07:56 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]in other words....mind your own beeessness. HAHAHHAA....holy drek im funny!!!!

That was a joke???Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's