AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: For the killer bees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.27 09:31 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well actually I did see your nick (and knew who you were to begin with) and thought almost that exact phrase in my head. Smirk
As to the "I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually". You didn't choose to do it diplomatically so any drek you get you really brought on yourself. And damn, do you like to quote yourself or what? We all saw what you wrote, but it seems YOU can not read when all of us have said, you made the wrong choice in HOW to deal with it.

you know what ur all a bunch of bitches. you all suck at life especially this dejavu whos probably 300 lbs sittin behind her computer making friends online cause she cant make em in real life. bad luck is an ass fuck on a power trip. i gaurentee if punisher changed his name to dabeesknees none of you woulda done a thing about it. thats called been a pussie and thats what you all are. you act all high and mighty on your higher levels with your noses all up your own asses. i noticed how none of your guys who were ranked 20 and below tried to hit me because they theyd lose. Killer bees suck diplomacy cause they dont know how to act when their wrong. but thats ok, thats why their in that gang in the first place. have fun jerkin eachother off especially dejavu. you all suck

there if im gonna be hospitalized im gonna do it for a reason. But i seriously mean everything that i said
lol served
So there you go, when you can't make a valid argument, choose to just spew drek. Nice choice, now everyone really does know the reasons you end up in the hospital and it doesn't have a whole lot to do with your nick name now does it.
(2009.Aug.27 10:02 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]lol served

Agree with you, for once, JaySin. lol

EDIT for DeJa:

(2009.Aug.27 10:03 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]So there you go, when you can't make a valid argument, choose to just spew drek. Nice choice, now everyone really does know the reasons you end up in the hospital and it doesn't have a whole lot to do with your nick name now does it.

No, it has something to do with running his rah-rah, huh?

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.27 10:03 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]So there you go, when you can't make a valid argument, choose to just spew drek. Nice choice, now everyone really does know the reasons you end up in the hospital and it doesn't have a whole lot to do with your nick name now does it.

yea but atleast i did m,ine for a reason
*sigh* I've stayed out of this thread because I didn't feel like I had anything to offer to the conversation.

I never touched you, yet I ignored being included in "all the killer bees are hosping me" talks. To the best of my knowledge only a few of us actually hit you.

I am saddened, however not surprised, that you've degenerated to name calling and insults.

I'm going to tell you that insulting someone's wife doesn't go over well here, and yet you've gone and done it. So for those of you that see ME hosp him, know the reasons why.

This child (I assume he's a child, as no adult should behave in such a manner nor should they speak to people as he has) still has much to learn about life.

Chicoleet

i already told you. your gang put me in the hospital for no reason after talking privatly didnt work i did this. so now im gonna go looking for a reason. i dont give a shit if shes your mom. she still talked shit to me. tell her dont dish it out if she or you cant take it. but i still am 100% right, and you guys just cant justify hosping me. and deja vus reason had to do with something that happened a while ago. so fuck her.
(2009.Aug.27 10:00 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.27 09:31 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well actually I did see your nick (and knew who you were to begin with) and thought almost that exact phrase in my head. Smirk
As to the "I decided to message all of you on the forums rather then message each of you individually". You didn't choose to do it diplomatically so any drek you get you really brought on yourself. And damn, do you like to quote yourself or what? We all saw what you wrote, but it seems YOU can not read when all of us have said, you made the wrong choice in HOW to deal with it.

you know what ur all a bunch of bitches. you all suck at life especially this dejavu whos probably 300 lbs sittin behind her computer making friends online cause she cant make em in real life. bad luck is an arse frag on a power trip. i gaurentee if punisher changed his name to dabeesknees none of you woulda done a thing about it. thats called been a pussie and thats what you all are. you act all high and mighty on your higher levels with your noses all up your own asses. i noticed how none of your guys who were ranked 20 and below tried to hit me because they theyd lose. Killer bees suck diplomacy cause they dont know how to act when their wrong. but thats ok, thats why their in that gang in the first place. have fun jerkin eachother off especially dejavu. you all suck

there if im gonna be hospitalized im gonna do it for a reason. But i seriously mean everything that i said

I don't think you should let them treat you this way! psst! click on my siggy Smile
(2009.Aug.27 10:06 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]

Difference being, I might have thought it in my head, however, if you check all your logs not ONCE did I actually "hit" you.
I just pointed out you said you wanted "diplomacy" and then didn't bother to take that path, but instead came and bitched here. You made the choice to make it personal and be rude.
But then again, you and this thread are not worth this energy.

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.27 10:18 PM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.27 10:06 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]

Difference being, I might have thought it in my head, however, if you check all your logs not ONCE did I actually "hit" you.
I just pointed out you said you wanted "diplomacy" and then didn't bother to take that path, but instead came and bitched here. You made the choice to make it personal and be rude.
But then again, you and this thread are not worth this energy.

you are guilty association. nuff said
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's