AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deaths Anarchy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

BSOXXX

I know most people do not like them.... I know nearly everyone here has had a problem (or many problems) with them. I understand that, i have had my fair share as well. BUT it seems they have been pretty much staying to themselves lately, i even look when i see them do a leave or mug to someone, and it is always offline people, alot of the time it is even to inactive players.....
They seem like they are trying to straighten up.
I am just trying to see what will happen if everyone stops hospitalizing them.
If they start there online attacks again, hit them.....
BUT give them a chance...

~DemonKnight~

Psychowife

Its pretty much the same thing.. But I have to agree and say come on guys and gals.. Lets give em another chance outta the kindness of our heart.. =-) But so help me I will keep them in the hosp as much as I can 24 hrs a day if they do it again.. VERY LAST CHANCE!!! =-)

backfromhell

demondKnight!!! Deaths Anarchy hosped 2 members of filthymick mafia today so how about u mind your own business for once

Psychowife

(2009.Aug.19 05:12 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]demondKnight!!! Deaths Anarchy hosped 2 members of filthymick mafia today so how about u mind your own business for once

Yeah cause Filthy hosped Death while they were online... Come on now at least consider it... =-)
so let filthy mick mafia handle it and stop sticking your nose where it dont belong

BSOXXX

Bloodvader this is supposed to be a friendly little thread... Dont get your panties in a twist....
I will back giving them another chance, maybe, just maybe they will have changed.....
(2009.Aug.19 05:14 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]so let filthy mick mafia handle it and stop sticking your nose where it dont belong

deathishere

i agree with blood!
i will stop with the hosps as long as demond knight minds his own bussiness
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's