Deaths Anarchy
2009.Aug.19, 05:05 PM
Deaths Anarchy
I know most people do not like them.... I know nearly everyone here has had a problem (or many problems) with them. I understand that, i have had my fair share as well. BUT it seems they have been pretty much staying to themselves lately, i even look when i see them do a leave or mug to someone, and it is always offline people, alot of the time it is even to inactive players.....
They seem like they are trying to straighten up.
I am just trying to see what will happen if everyone stops hospitalizing them.
If they start there online attacks again, hit them.....
BUT give them a chance...

~DemonKnight~
2009.Aug.19, 05:06 PM
RE: Deaths Anarchy
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ght=deaths

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2009.Aug.19, 05:12 PM
Its pretty much the same thing.. But I have to agree and say come on guys and gals.. Lets give em another chance outta the kindness of our heart.. =-) But so help me I will keep them in the hosp as much as I can 24 hrs a day if they do it again.. VERY LAST CHANCE!!! =-)
2009.Aug.19, 05:12 PM
demondKnight!!! Deaths Anarchy hosped 2 members of filthymick mafia today so how about u mind your own business for once
2009.Aug.19, 05:14 PM
(2009.Aug.19 05:12 PM)backfromhell Wrote:  demondKnight!!! Deaths Anarchy hosped 2 members of filthymick mafia today so how about u mind your own business for once

Yeah cause Filthy hosped Death while they were online... Come on now at least consider it... =-)
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.19 05:14 PM by Psychowife.
2009.Aug.19, 05:14 PM
so let filthy mick mafia handle it and stop sticking your nose where it dont belong
2009.Aug.19, 05:15 PM
Bloodvader this is supposed to be a friendly little thread... Dont get your panties in a twist....
2009.Aug.19, 05:21 PM
I will back giving them another chance, maybe, just maybe they will have changed.....

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.19, 05:31 PM
(2009.Aug.19 05:14 PM)Dingus Wrote:  so let filthy mick mafia handle it and stop sticking your nose where it dont belong

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Aug.19, 05:32 PM
i agree with blood!
i will stop with the hosps as long as demond knight minds his own bussiness