AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deaths Anarchy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Im no fan of Spike and his gang and have kept spike in hosp for 7 days solid for his actions....but i believe in giving people a second chance and thats all this thread is about.

SisterLynx

Spike isn't happy unless he's being hospitolized. He won't change.

filthymick

(2009.Aug.19 05:42 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Guess if you can make this your business. I can make you my business Wink

its cool guys, i agree with demon. let them go for now, if the step in shit again we can always clean their shoes the hard way

BSOXXX

thanks Mick...... thats all i ask...

Psychowife

(2009.Aug.19 05:59 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.19 05:42 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Guess if you can make this your business. I can make you my business Wink

its cool guys, i agree with demon. let them go for now, if the step in drek again we can always clean their shoes the hard way

And there is enough of us out there that will help in cleaning their shoes if they screw up again.. Thats it.. THIS IS THE VERY VERY last chance for them.. =-)

See Mock I do have a heart.. hahaha =-)

filthymick

(2009.Aug.19 06:05 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]

its cool guys, i agree with demon. let them go for now, if the step in drek again we can always clean their shoes the hard way

And there is enough of us out there that will help in cleaning their shoes if they screw up again.. Thats it.. THIS IS THE VERY VERY last chance for them.. =-)

i hear its beautiful

Psychowife

(2009.Aug.19 06:16 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.19 06:05 PM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]

i hear its beautiful

Aweee.. Thanks mick... =-)

BSOXXX

i was told by several people that if spike posted saying that he would watch his members and all that they would give him a chance...
which is all im trying to do...
i contacted spike, and being that he has never even registered in the forums he sent me this so i could post it.....

Sender : Spikelancelot [25040] online
Date : 19 August 09 @ 7:32:02 pm
Subject : RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)

okay we will monitor our members attacks to ensure that no online attacks or hospitalizations are done without a valid reason.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
Good job Hans Brix

Psychowife

(2009.Aug.19 06:37 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Good job Hans Brix

Hey Dingus.. Who's Hans Brix?? =-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's