AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang war points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
they are all screwed up...how can a person in serious lose 10 but if they manage to win only gain one...especially if they are offline...discuss

imo any condition less than healthy should merit points less than full....good max of 5...fair max of 3 and serious max of 1
Power level, not health.
power level means nothing in gang wars...remember you can hit folks in serious there....and no ramifications of attack code
Power level, seeing as this isn't real life, is the same, no matter if you have your head on your shoulders or not. You're as strong as you are no matter if you have 1 HP to having full HP.
I guess it all depends on who's winning/ losing the points.

Not saying I agree... but its been this way forever.
Not sayin' I agree with losin' so many points, either. Just putting the power level thing out there.
agreed.

with original post.
power level was a later thought by the coder....its still a mystery in a bag....losing 10 points in a battle if you are offline is pretty much what killed the respect wars too....easy to steal em if you arent on...should be a way to defend offline players Wink
(2009.Jul.28 10:33 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]power level was a later thought by the coder....its still a mystery in a bag....losing 10 points in a battle if you are offline is pretty much what killed the respect wars too....easy to steal em if you arent on...should be a way to defend offline players Wink

quit your whining. if you had spent more time on spacebird instead of me, maybe you woulda saved those points. so its nobodies fault but your own. Smile
(2009.Jul.28 10:33 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]power level was a later thought by the coder....its still a mystery in a bag....losing 10 points in a battle if you are offline is pretty much what killed the respect wars too....easy to steal em if you arent on...should be a way to defend offline players Wink

but how will us little guys get our fancy gang battle points?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's