AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang war points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

cheetah

(2009.Jul.30 06:48 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 05:58 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]It's not balls to hit someone in serious, it's the ability to overspend to take the dive first. But if you get 10 points off someone in serious you can't normally beat, in regular pvp, you should get full exp for someone in fair, just pick a side, and make it fair.

I don't see how what you just stated should be any different for a higher lvl person who is still lower lvl than you are than what you just stated... I guess what you're saying is Its ok if other people do it to other people but NOT ok if they do it to you?

And i dunno about you but I do get full exp if someone is in good or close to full exp that it makes almost no difference.

Wow! You're 177 days older than me, and you're worth 1 gang point to me, and I'm worth 10 to you, (after you take the dive) way to brag!

And NO, I don't get the same exp for leaves, offline, for someone, unless they are in healthy.
get her cheetah! i bet you can't hosp her for more than 200 min....
(2009.Jul.30 07:16 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 06:48 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 05:58 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]It's not balls to hit someone in serious, it's the ability to overspend to take the dive first. But if you get 10 points off someone in serious you can't normally beat, in regular pvp, you should get full exp for someone in fair, just pick a side, and make it fair.

I don't see how what you just stated should be any different for a higher lvl person who is still lower lvl than you are than what you just stated... I guess what you're saying is Its ok if other people do it to other people but NOT ok if they do it to you?

And i dunno about you but I do get full exp if someone is in good or close to full exp that it makes almost no difference.

Wow! You're 177 days older than me, and you're worth 1 gang point to me, and I'm worth 10 to you, (after you take the dive) way to brag!

And NO, I don't get the same exp for leaves, offline, for someone, unless they are in healthy.

Yes it is. Way to brag, cheetah (who is now whining because she got farmed in a war. Funny I didnt hear you complaining when you were doing it to TheGeneral and Rafal).

I may have mentioned First I dont work or have any other income than disability... Second while I liked being strong I could see that a super high power level like yours is would be useless so I stopped doing Hugeass training. Oh and then there's the fact that I am by no means healthy. Plain and simple I just cant stay online 18 plus hrs a day.

So yes I stopped trying to be a monster that got eff all and started working toward something and someone I could be proud of.
as i said before....10 pts should never be for anyone less than healthy imo..ill stand bye it....works all ways as i said...it only sucks if you work your ass off and are stronger than everyone else in the game and get penalized for being that way....helps to be a weak ass
howl v. cheetah...mudpit or baby pool filled with oil???

i agree with you pun, the max should be reserved for the above and beyond... that's where the gray area is and will be though.

buuddha

(2009.Jul.30 08:12 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]howl v. cheetah...mudpit or baby pool filled with oil???
eeeewwwwwwwwww
i'd watch it, sight unseen.... willing to bet i've paid to see worse.
(2009.Jul.30 08:33 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i'd watch it, sight unseen.... willing to bet i've paid to see worse.

lol
(2009.Jul.30 08:33 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i'd watch it, sight unseen.... willing to bet i've paid to see worse.

I'm not sure on how I am suppose to react to that statement
(2009.Jul.30 10:03 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure on how I am suppose to react to that statement

ever been on a bender in mexico?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's