AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang war points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
so i gotta ask you pun, and only through your reaction of posting this thread... did we drop you into the red even with you winning the war?
why a person outside the gang???? in this specific case.. Punisher can hosp who he wants... right? why the drama??
(2009.Jul.29 05:00 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]why a person outside the gang???? in this specific case.. Punisher can hosp who he wants... right? why the drama??

cause you can't hosp your own gangmates... i can see punishers' gripe but it's happened to all of us under this system and works for both sides. i can remember losing 10 points in a gang battle against a sv member not that long ago.
who talked about hosp your own gang mates?

you hosp the guy that's taking gang points of you! simple...
i still would have gotten the points off of them if they'd have hosp'd me. i just would have had to have been more patient.
valid... but you'll had also a cost associated... and then the question is.. does it worth it?
in this case, i was getting points no matter what the cost. i think pun and company knew that too.

still would like to know if they dropped into negative points....
you can presume that by the whining... lol

Thor

(2009.Jul.29 06:05 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]still would like to know if they dropped into negative points....
nope, we did get points
figured
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's