AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stop the whining.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Ih8lucky13

Am I the only one who has been hitting people offline, and having them whine about it.
Examples
1, You are hitting me too many times
2. You are a way higher level than me.
3. Am I the only one you can beat/
4. Do I look fat in these jeans(oops thats real life)

Sorry I try to hold off for at least an hour, but there are times when you are going to be hit when you stay off for a while.
Please I am tired of whiny e-mails
Nothing personal, if you are in the hosp when you come on just kindly ask me for some stims.
Stop attacking people.

Ih8lucky13

Don't interupt my whine, about whining. Biggrin
Sorry.
lol Thats funny no-one whines to me!! :roll:

cheetah

I think the best advice you can give people who don't like being hit offline is--STAY ONLINE.
hehe. I remember me posting something a long time ago about Chris and Sarge. I said I would stay online forever, anytime I would go offline for a second they would hit me. I miss the early days... Chris would mail, Just stay online man, just stay online.... LOL. Good times

Scorpious

Ih8lucky13 Wrote:Am I the only one who has been hitting people offline, and having them whine about it.
Examples
1, You are hitting me too many times
2. You are a way higher level than me.
3. Am I the only one you can beat/
4. Do I look fat in these jeans(oops thats real life)

Sorry I try to hold off for at least an hour, but there are times when you are going to be hit when you stay off for a while.
Please I am tired of whiny e-mails
Nothing personal, if you are in the hosp when you come on just kindly ask me for some stims.

Really? THat's bad if they are whining to you about the attacks. I didn't whine to you that day when you were making me a 30 minute increment target and I would find myself in the hospital when I logged in during those times. But, to each their own I guess. LOL

valleroy86

Biggrin I love this thread. Brings a tear tomy eye.. :cry:

jlag08

stay online is good advice, but truly if getting attacked a couple times bothers someone that much, maybe they should just stay offline!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's