AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stop the whining.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is this really happening again? here come the padlock on this thread

luckliy i'm not strong enough to get farmed for xp ---at least yet
I was trying to end the banter and name calling and finger pointing. You need to get your facts straight before you go accusing me of my motives for attacking people or warring gangs. BTW I cant stand historical revisionists. Smile

badmanbren

Back to topic, well said Thor, I agree with most/all you said there.
What if their was an option in game to settle all disputes- THUMB WRESTLING
If you shouldnt whine about attacks then you shouldnt whine about mails either. No matter how bad the recieving party deems them to be.

Thor

g2o2d4wp Wrote:What if their was an option in game to settle all disputes- THUMB WRESTLING
Only if we can have illegal bets on it!!

And when are you gonna start leveling so I can use you for practice target? lol

hunter52070

I think the problem boils down to ppl who play expect you to only hit inactive ppl. Hello PPL if everyone is only hitting the inactives then they are always in the hospital, and you can't hit them for xp. I've been hit, I don't care it's part of the game, cause there are times when I log in to see an OVERPOWERED and I love that.

If you get hit suck it up. If it's repeated for something stupid you said or did, or don't think you did that's what rule #9 is for! If I am going to be hitting ppl that are active I will send them a mail saying "nothing personal, just good xp."

You don't like it IMHO oh well. That's the way the game is, can't level without attacks.

Catseye

I agree with grover, if you can't be attacked offline or online, play something else. As far as the stuff on here about punisher....sorry to everyone. I let my temper get the best of me which doesn't happen often. Attacking online is more of a courtesy and I usually wait until status says offline and it has been at least 45 minutes, unless in a war. As stated before, all's fair in love and war. So if ya get attacked online during a war don't start whining. And if ya do whine to the community or the people attacking, don't start doing the same thing and act as if its okay now because you are doing it. Everyone just grow up and play the game.
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kids............ lol

Ih8lucky13

Wow I didn't know I was going to start a Brew-ha-ha over this topic.

I was just tired of the E-mails I was getting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's