AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stop the whining.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FaceOwner

i always attack ppl who have been offline for at least 30 min.

i dont remember the last time i got a mail with someone crying about being attacked.

if I did, i'd throw them a stim, but it doesn't really happen anymore.

shadowinc

it breaks my heart that the lil cry babys cry all the time,oh by the way dan please stop attacking me all the time it makes me cry,lol,just joking ,like you said it is part of the game i get the lil criers myself,all i do is attack them more and then they stop crying at least to me

Catseye

getting attacked is part of the game, but excessive attacks (10-12 in a day) is a little much especially when I know there are more than 1 or 2 people that someone can defeat.

I don't even whine when I get attacked online, not when I just get on, but while I am in the middle of training or something. There is no such rule that says attacking online is bad, just more of a courtesy thing, so why bother whining.

Whenever someone whined to me about being attacked, I would tell them it is part of the game and if they don't like it, play somewhere else.
Aw, I would never get these emails, since I never attack at all lol. But I have been that farmed person as well as another of my members. Between the 2 of us, overnight we got farmed by 2 people, every 20-30 minutes. We woke up with 16 events each in 8 hours of sleeping. Let's talk excessive lol.

Catseye

I agree, been there done that...but whining never solved anything except to get people mad and then you just get hit more. If you think it is excessive, talk to Zen. Take screen prints of the attack logs, time attacked, etc. have the proof to back up your whines and maybe something can be done to change the excessive attacks.

Heck, I get attacked by level 33's and never have I whined or complained to anyone. I even got attacked the minute I logged on, didn't ask for anything, but out of the kindness of her heart she sent me a couple stims, which I thanked her for.

So, if you think it is excessive, take the steps it from stop happening, don't whine.
Catseye Wrote:I agree, been there done that...but whining never solved anything except to get people mad and then you just get hit more. If you think it is excessive, talk to Zen. Take screen prints of the attack logs, time attacked, etc. have the proof to back up your whines and maybe something can be done to change the excessive attacks.

Heck, I get attacked by level 33's and never have I whined or complained to anyone. I even got attacked the minute I logged on, didn't ask for anything, but out of the kindness of her heart she sent me a couple stims, which I thanked her for.

So, if you think it is excessive, take the steps it from stop happening, don't whine.

lol....really

Sender : LuckyLuLu [4918] online
Date : 28 September 07 @ 12:55:59 pm
Subject : RE:RE:(No Subject)

you havent hit me before for the good xp...now suddenly you have an issue with elmo and Im good XP...Right on I see how it works now.

Catseye

LOL I dont really consider that a whine..rather a statement of fact.

I consider whining changing your MSN status messge to be a personal attack on someone else.

asking for stims because they hit you.

complaining in the forums about in game things

Hospitalizing people because a post was deleted

And that mail was in response to your claim that you got good XP, which we know isnt really true. You were still being petty over your issue with elmo.

and whhat did that mail get me...oh yeah an online attack later on. So point has been proven. Dont talk to the people that are excessively attacking you as they will just attack you more online or not.

Thor

This is not the place for that guys, common, you know it...

My personal record is 27 attacks by the same player in a day and the only time I mailed that person was when he hit me at 10 minutes (back then I used to wait until ppl were off 30-35mins+) and was kinda offended that person needed to hit me so quickly with other targets out there. That person can't beat me now though. I worked hard and got kinda even to him.

The point is, pretty much every1 in this game at a point or another has complained or whined about being attacked, targeted for nothing or else. It's part of the human DNA, something doesn't go our way, we think we're right and the other(s) are wrong.

There's not much we can do about it, it has always existed and it won't change overnight but thanks to Zen and the block option, we can avoid a lot of it.

p.s. I don't remember the last whining mail I got, except when I accidentally hit people online but that's very very rare and stims are sent along with nimbus in those cases.
Touche, my bad, I dont like whiners either, most I just ignore. Others, I hit more often, especially if the email is threatening or rude. Being hit offline is an essential part of the game.

Catseye

That was my point if you bothered to read any farther than the first two lines. My problem with that mail I sent you was the fact that you are a liar. In my attack log you have attacked me 3 of the 25 on there. If I was such good XP you would have hit me more often like you do grover and elmo. So, the fact that 2 of those 3 attacks happened 1 minute after I had done something kinda wrecks your opinion that you are never in the wrong. The fact that you sent grover a mail saying the only reason you were hospitalizing him was because zen deleted cheetah's posts about the mails from elmo. Finally, telling grover you don't like warring with us when 14 out of the 25 (last time I looked) was from SV. So don't go throwing stones when you live in a glass house yourself. Don't go calling me a liar unless you are prepared for it to backfire.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's