AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hey deathwing please hospitalize me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2009.Jul.15 06:53 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

not all of us.....
14.Jul.09 Brugada attacked you and lost.

just sayin...

o and not jager either....

congrats, where's the line start for autographs? just saying
(2009.Jul.15 06:53 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

not all of us.....
14.Jul.09 Brugada attacked you and lost.

just sayin...

o and not jager either....

Yep I bit off on a hosp, it happens. I think I hosped you later though. Not sure if I tried Jag either. She is a tough bytch. Smile

I can try again on you duch. Wink

I have yet to hear 1 word of truth out of this mouth.

Also Howl, why are you blocking me? I enjoyed our conversations yesterday where you disagreed with every word I said. Even about agreeing to disagree.
Shoot! I knew I forgot to hosp someone yesterday.
(2009.Jul.15 10:05 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Shoot! I knew I forgot to hosp someone yesterday.

You always did seem to have a foggy memory of things and events.
(2009.Jul.15 10:02 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Also Howl, why are you blocking me? I enjoyed our conversations yesterday where you disagreed with every word I said. Even about agreeing to disagree.

I'm upset with all of u nut jobs... I lost an enemy and gained 3 friends....Eek
I'm that enemy Howl, that was me Wink
Hy Deathwing...
I did a cool thing and thought you would be flattered. I changed my name to look like yours so people would stop hosping me. Looks like it worked, but now you hate me Cry
(2009.Jul.16 12:00 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]I did a cool thing and thought you would be flattered. I changed my name to look like yours so people would stop hosping me. Looks like it worked, but now you hate me Cry

look on the bright side though
she's not hosping you... though if you keep bitching/whining on the forums that might as well change Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's