AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hey deathwing please hospitalize me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it
(2009.Jul.21 12:49 PM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it

i second that
it was suppoesed to be an "I love DW" thread
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

Why is the best name in AL whited out (you can still read it)? Just wondering.
Sorry ColdBeerQueer or sometimes know as ColdQueerBeer is completely visible. My bad!
(2009.Nov.23 05:25 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

Why is it that I bumped a thread from four months ago?
I don't have enough attention!
lol
seems my loving fans look for me even when i'm not around
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's