AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: most hated players of 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2009.Jun.20 07:02 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.20 03:44 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]tommi, sometimes all i can do is laugh at you.

joshiwa, he originally posted the picture, i have done nothing wrong.

I believe W00k originally posted the pic, but I may be wrong about that.

Truth..I locked and deleted it.
I love that when tommi fails at his flawed logic, he resort to name calling. LMAO! It happens every time. If he truly had a creative mind, he would be able to come up with better names than idiot and hypocrite. Which is kinda funny because thats what he is when he does what he does when you do what you do while I do what Im doing at the same time as both of you are doing what your doing while Im doing it also.

And my vote goes for

Conrad
Spacebird
Brugada
Or any of the other assholes in Space Wranglers.

Thank you
Heh. Flawed logic, yet it is much more smart(Not smart sounding, literally smart) than anything you could ever put it.

Just because you hate the person doesn't mean they aren't better than you at something(That something being mental capabilities). Go be a little brown-noser elsewhere, thanks.

Still say Triadboy. Possibly superdude, now that he thinks he's cute and stands up for something he doesn't understand.
As you can see I havent brown nosed anyone as you would assume. And your giving yourself a lot of credit lady. I never said you were smart, and if I did everyone knows I was just joking with you.

I stand up for many things that you obviously will never understand.

You figure out how to tie them shoes yet for that race? Or mama didnt let you move beyond velcro straps yet?

Thanks for the vote lady.
As I see it, you're sticking your stones out there to get stomped on right in front of anyone that seems to go against me.

Where was the man that tucked and hid for most of his AL career? I thought you'd be smarter than some of the ingrates that roll the text across their screen, but all I see is a horribly failed attempt at any kind of diss.

Any kind of argument you had, Brugada? Done. Obvious you don't think I'm smart, because the imbecile tries to destroy anything he doesn't understand, and that's exactly what you're TRYING to do. Failing, mind you, but I'll give you a D for effort.

You stand up for things I don't understand? I actually read what people say, then make my argument around them, and pile it on thick so that they drown in their own filth before they're dug up; Like I'm doing you right now.

Go back to tucking the stones that don't drop. Protect 'em, because they won't be there if they're left out.
LMAO whatever lol

You dont even realize your failure, thats the best part!

I throw the stick and you keep bringing it back!!
Can't realize a thing that's not there to be realized, Brugada. The only reason why you're saying that to me is because you have the exact same syndrome you try to place.

I argue with someone, yes. :> There's no stick in an argument. Big tug of war, and the bigger man(Mentally, or in yours truly's way) will always win in a one-on-one.

Keep that in mind, junior, whenever you're cutting your wrist to the loss you just received. Video tape it, so that we have something to laugh at, will ya?
Could you explain that a little clearer for me please.
[Image: 1203311238554.jpg]
Thats to bad, I really want to see what you had to say.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's