AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: most hated players of 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

pheonixfyre

nah...just wanted to see if i could push ur buttons as easily as most here hav done...and it worked...79?
Do you have eye patches over both of your eyes or something? No one's pushed my buttons, yet.

And no. 80.

pheonixfyre

thx ")
but i must hav pushed a button somewhere...2 new enemies and a PVP
i was just yanking your chain...but i guess i will stop now
u seem to take it too personally
Nope. Just having fun with the guy that rocks dualy patches.
(2009.Jun.21 12:06 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm....seems my post was overlooked
maybe i need to use big words and a misguided sense of mental superiority to try and appear smart first....
no that is tommi's job
i will just repeat....I HAV 78 ENEMIES...does this count?

no it doesn't. it just means a lot of noobs use you as a exp cow

killer012000

why isn't there a poll
i think it has to be carl weathers...

he lived in the hospital and if i remember corrrectly he had over 130 enermys, thats a world record for AL (i think?)...
(2009.Jun.21 11:28 PM)killer012000 Wrote: [ -> ]why isn't there a pole

Why, are you going to strip?
(2009.Jun.22 04:47 AM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]i think it has to be carl weathers...

he lived in the hospital and if i remember corrrectly he had over 130 enermys, thats a world record for AL (i think?)...

its funny since i sent this last post carl weathers has logged back on.. i think he is someone else that plays this game, oh, and i was wrong, he has 161 enermys not 130. look at the most hated.. i wonder who he shares ips with HMmmm

ShadowKid

pshhhhhh dunno i guess i was one of them but since i have kept it low key now a days i would have to say tommi (sorry man but everyone bags on you nowadays) yeah tommi.

Or maybe buddha. <<<who i hate btw.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's