AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: most hated players of 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

buuddha

thanks, i saw the little red lines telling me that it wasnt correct in the first place, i just dont care that much at all.

blackjack907

i hate preacher and vashera
(2009.Jun.20 02:41 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, i saw the little red lines telling me that it wasnt correct in the first place, i just dont care that much at all.

Thanks* I* wasn't* place.* I* don't*

At least Batman uses capitalization and punctuation. Sad

-T-
Too* doesn't* somehow*

Don't need it when you're educated, or, at least, attempted an English class. :O

buuddha

you do realize that youre trying to insult me for something that i know im doing wrong.
that picture of you, now thats just flat out FAIL.
Do you realize I'm insulting you for something you're doing wrong WHILE trying to insult someone else?

You fail at insulting someone whenever you're doing it wrong, anyway. A picture that's been posted over and over again? Already made you fail in technique and originality.

FYI, IE doesn't have spell check. Sad I have to use what I have to figure out if I'm right or wrong. That being a working brain.
"You fail at insulting someone whenever you're doing it wrong, anyway"

Gee you rally burned him....lol

No votes for Dingus...I'm crushed
I know, Dingus..But the truth must be told; You're just not as scary, now that you're a prostitute in whoever's harem.

buuddha

(2009.Jun.20 02:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Do you realize I'm insulting you for something you're doing wrong WHILE trying to insult someone else?

You fail at insulting someone whenever you're doing it wrong, anyway. A picture that's been posted over and over again? Already made you fail in technique and originality.

FYI, IE doesn't have spell check. Sad I have to use what I have to figure out if I'm right or wrong. That being a working brain.

so youre going to sit here and try and tell me that all of this doesn't, wasn't, you're shit is original?

also, i love how you seem to think that because you use apostrophes that you are somehow intelligent or something. i have had many professors that dont use proper grammar and punctuation in lectures and notes. i guess they must not have much of a "working brain".
Where do you go to school State Penn?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's