AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: most hated players of 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

buuddha

(2009.Jun.20 03:09 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you go to school State Penn?

i wish, then the taxpayers would be paying for my degree, instead of my broke ass.
(2009.Jun.20 03:08 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.20 02:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Do you realize I'm insulting you for something you're doing wrong WHILE trying to insult someone else?

You fail at insulting someone whenever you're doing it wrong, anyway. A picture that's been posted over and over again? Already made you fail in technique and originality.

FYI, IE doesn't have spell check. Sad I have to use what I have to figure out if I'm right or wrong. That being a working brain.

so youre going to sit here and try and tell me that all of this doesn't, wasn't, you're drek is original?

also, i love how you seem to think that because you use apostrophes that you are somehow intelligent or something. i have had many professors that dont use proper grammar and punctuation in lectures and notes. i guess they must not have much of a "working brain".

Heh. No. Their brains work just fine. It's just when you insult someone, and others know what you're insulting that person for, it's better if you don't do the exact same thing you're breaking the other person's balls for.

Makes you an idiot and a hypocrite. That's all I'm saying.

As for originality, I don't repeat the same jokes or do the same things as other people do until it's had time to die down and be funny again. Sad I'm thoughtful like that.
(2009.Jun.20 02:53 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]you do realize that youre trying to insult me for something that i know im doing wrong.
that picture of you, now thats just flat out FAIL.

Rule #19 Any posting of personal or private information of another player or staff member will result in an immediate ban. Any damages resulting in this behavior will be met with legal action.

Wouldn't a pic be personal or private info? I know it was originally posted by marlo but just curious as to if this rule applies to posting another person's pics.

SisterLynx

(2009.Jun.20 02:41 PM)blackjack907 Wrote: [ -> ]i hate preacher and vashera

Hey preacher, whens the last time we were in the same sentence? lmao

BJ907, Wanna give me a clue why? I seriously don't remember Sad

buuddha

tommi, sometimes all i can do is laugh at you.

joshiwa, he originally posted the picture, i have done nothing wrong.
It's called principle, LegofLambofGod. Is it your picture to be posting around? Or is it mine?

The logic..It makes me feel so randy.
(2009.Jun.20 03:44 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]joshiwa, he originally posted the picture, i have done nothing wrong.

Not saying you did. Just wondering how posting someone's pics relates to the rules. Now are you saying Tommi originally posted the pic, or Marlo?

buuddha

tommi, sometimes all i can do is laugh at you.
(2009.Jun.20 03:49 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]tommi, sometimes all i can do is laugh at you.

Thanks. Same thing goes for you.

Weebay

(2009.Jun.20 03:44 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]tommi, sometimes all i can do is laugh at you.

joshiwa, he originally posted the picture, i have done nothing wrong.

I believe W00k originally posted the pic, but I may be wrong about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's