AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stupidity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
You stay classy, San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?
Ron Burgundy: Let's go to Brian Fantana who's live on the scene with a Channel 4 News exclusive. Brian?
Brian Fantana: Panda Watch. The mood is tense; I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh... Ching... King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can't do that he's a live bear, he will literally rip your face off.
[to the Panda]
Brian Fantana: Hey, you're making me look stupid. Get out of here, Panda Jerk.
Ron Burgundy: Great story. Compelling, and rich.
klaw this is for u enough is enough wait till someone shows u the feeling of getting hospitalized over something they didnt do i will probably get hosped after this post u wont get ur money back stop whinning and deal with the one that mugged u and settle this like gentlemen this is stupid on jymboree day why dont u throw up white flags till tommorrow and stop embarrasing ur self
it's really hard to watch people that i admire so much fight with each other Cry

SisterLynx

Bawhahahahaha. I think jock needs to be hosp'd.

1. For beging stupid

2. For begging for it

OH I can't stop laughing. bawhahahahaha
(2009.May.29 10:17 AM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]klaw this is for u enough is enough wait till someone shows u the feeling of getting hospitalized over something they didnt do i will probably get hosped after this post u wont get ur money back stop whinning and deal with the one that mugged u and settle this like gentlemen this is stupid on jymboree day why dont u trow up whie flags till tommorrow and stop embarrasing ur self

1-It's all BAD in the hospital, and Klaw didn't even ask for this, how is he embarrassing himself?
2-We're not really hitting the beer store, what's your problem?
3-Bad was given a way out, which I guess is costing their whole gang gym day as they've decided to complain in the forums instead of doing the right thing.
4-Mix in some punctuation, it makes you look less ignorant

ArmorOfGod

Stupid?,,,I wouldn't say that much. maybe he sold something off the market. I really doubt he was simply prancing around with 500k on him and then logged off to have asexual relations only to be mugged for 54k.
what my problem is is that klaw should have dealt with the one that mugged him and used the chain of commands and went to the presidents of the gangs and see if they could work it out espeially one jymboree day the whole gang should not suffer for someone elses mistake for not attending to their money would you leave out enough for someone to mugg for 54k
(2009.May.29 10:31 AM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]what my problem is is that klaw should have dealt with the one that mugged him and used the chain of commands and went to the presidents of the gangs and see if they could work it out espeially one jymboree day the whole gang should not suffer for someone elses mistake for not attending to their money would you leave out enough for someone to mugg for 54k

Glad you decided to jump in instead of just talking on and on without taking a break enjoy your long hospital stay even if it is not as long as one of your sentences
Shut up an enjoy the hospital
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's