AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stupidity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2009.May.29 09:35 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Christmas 2008: I got drunk and left 250k that a friend gave me as an x-mas gift on me over night. I woke up to see that I was mugged of all of it, of course. Did I cry and moan? No. Was I upset? Yes. Did I also see the humor in the situation? Yes. Outcome? Didn't get my money back, but one nice person returned what they mugged from me.

Moral of the story: STFU

...and to think I thought you came in here to flirt with Dingus like in all the other threads he posts in
All the Inappropriate want me, when you got it you got it
Listen up, Inappropriate

tcaughron36

(2009.May.29 09:39 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]All the bitchhes want me, when you got it you got it

wow what a comeback

Weebay

(2009.May.29 09:37 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.May.29 09:35 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Christmas 2008: I got drunk and left 250k that a friend gave me as an x-mas gift on me over night. I woke up to see that I was mugged of all of it, of course. Did I bitch and moan? No. Was I upset? Yes. Did I also see the humor in the situation? Yes. Outcome? Didn't get my money back, but one nice person returned what they mugged from me.

Moral of the story: STFU

...and to think I thought you came in here to flirt with Dingus like in all the other threads he posts in

Best thing I've read all morning!

When I was a mega noob, I got mugged of a considerable amount of cash. Can't entirely remember how much it was, either 150k or 300k. Cheetah and Chance were the two that got me. While I understood it was my own fault and I took it as a lesson well learned. I did however talk to them, and just politely asked for half back, which neither of them had any problem with.
We were in the middle of the hosp war, so I thought it best not to ask for anything. lol I just rolled with it and chalked it up to having a really good time the night before and though losing the money sucked, it was all part of the experience. ^_^ I can't remember who returned some of the money, but whoever you were, I loves you!
Here kitty kitty........
(2009.May.29 09:46 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Here kitty kitty........

lol...

You sent a Bronze Badge to MeatPopsicle's storage.

let's send something to this little kitty...hey Dingus must send her a Inapprpriate reference....kiss Redface

-B-
Good grief, guys. Razz lol
Even I blushed on that one...lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's