AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stupidity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

tcaughron36

hell yeah my thread worked it really got u guys stirred up 159 replys aleady

roflmfao
The only thing I'm worked up about is sitting in jail. Sad

Kokozama

The caek is definitely a lie today.
I'm going to stim out right now, and I ask not to be hosp'd for the lulz. Cry
I read ED everyday for the lulz.

Weebay

(2009.May.29 02:02 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I'm worked up about is sitting in jail. Sad

Well I just sold a Buick to some old fart, other than that I'm actually in a foul mood today.

Happy to have had this thread provide me with amusement during my otherwise boring ass day of work.

Kokozama

ED is bad for you.
(2009.May.29 02:11 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.May.29 02:02 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I'm worked up about is sitting in jail. Sad

Well I just sold a Buick to some old fart, other than that I'm actually in a foul mood today.

Happy to have had this thread provide me with amusement during my otherwise boring arse day of work.

I had that foul mood day a couple days ago. This thread amuses me, but also makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out. lol

Weebay

I missed a few pages in the middle because I was test driving old people in a Lucerne. Damn old people are scared to drive on main roads, so I had to drive them around for a test drive.

Been a little while since a thread like this has come up, I think we all needed it! Foul mood however is still lingering, I was almost thinking I should get involved in this hosp war as neutral party.

Kokozama

Yaaay! Because there just wasn't enough fun to go around already!
damn you guys type to much. i leave to do some work for a while and this thing really blew up lol

oh well gives me something to read when i get caught up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's