AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Find any eggs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

shadowinc

i got two in about a hour and a half, wow this Easter bunny is a great egg hider

shadowlinger

The AL Easter Bunny has hidden hundreds of eggs. You can find them by doing crimes. Succeed in committing any crime, and you have a chance at finding an egg. You've found 2 eggs.

shadowinc

1. You plan out a simple Investment Brokerage Ponzi Scheme that pays investors 10% interest per month.
2. You get a few investors to pony up $1000 to earn a 10% interest in a month.
3. Those investors spread the word, and your scheme starts to gather steam.

Result: After a few more suckers get trapped in your scheme, you bail out before people realize what is going on, earning you $1405 before your investors can get all their cash back!

Congratulations!!! You've found one Easter Egg!

Try Again
Crimes

3 eggs now
hard to find these eggs....Evil

DirkDanja

i dont care about finding any eggs
im starting to wonder if these contests are setup for certain random players to win
oh well
i've lost my faith in trying to win any contests
(2009.Apr.12 09:20 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]im starting to wonder if these contests are setup for certain random players to win

You are correct, sir. RANDOM PLAYERS win contests. You should keep trying. You'll be happy that you did.
The AL Easter Bunny has hidden hundreds of eggs. You can find them by doing crimes. Succeed in committing any crime, and you have a chance at finding an egg. You've found 4 eggs.

ZhuSeth

You know, I think this is my first contest where there is a win-win situation.

thedog77

3 eggs
dont higher lvls have more ap which=more chances at crimes for more eggs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's