AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Find any eggs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

buuddha

(2009.Apr.12 12:18 AM)killer012000 Wrote: [ -> ]still none
"bashes head in screen and goes to sleep"

i feel your pain man, i havent found one egg yet either.
I have 2 so far. im changing up the crimes to vary it up. i think ill keep to the lower ap crimes to increase chances.

we'll see!
Hi. -Holds out egg.- Trade, yes? -Hopes he doesn't notice all the tape.-

killer012000

fianlly

Result: You get the classic car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a classic. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $559 to take the car off your hands.

Congratulations!!! You've found one Easter Egg!
The amount of eggs you've found are on the home page in the area that has the egg hunt message. That is, if you have found one yet. If not, you don't see anything.

ZhuSeth

You've found 3 eggs. Biggrin
Damn, I put too much rum in my cofee >.<
(2009.Apr.12 02:23 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of eggs you've found are on the home page in the area that has the egg hunt message. That is, if you have found one yet. If not, you don't see anything.

I wonder what can we win?

ZhuSeth

A stuffed rabbit?
I hate all winners.... especially the ones who wake up and win on their 1st crimes.... and rub it in after u've almost tried every crime out there....Evil

StoneRoses

My eyes are terrible for finding eggs. My spunk has much more of a talent for it however.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's