AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Weapons!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
can someone go to that district and post the new weapons? with info and stat reqs? i'm lazy and broke so... i cant do it.

09.March.11 -- Added 7 new weapons to fill in some stat requirement gaps. All are available at Guido the Fence in the underground for the time being.
You should see them in the Weapon Lists under the Decatur Library in the Explore page.
yea but i dont know whats new and whats not since. i'm mainly focused on the pistols.

but anyways i got the info:

RazorStar
Item Type Melee (Blunt)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 7
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 5.0 kg
Standard Price $320,000
Trade-in Value $80,000
The RazorStar is a morning-star created by the makers of the RazorWhip and RazorFlail blunt weapons. The RazorStar, while outfitted with extremely sharp spikes is considered a blunt weapon. Capable of doing incredible damage, it also is known to for its hits that don't do much.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 20
Intelligence 11

Dicoate Titanium Tanto
Item Type Melee (Short-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 17
Concealment Rating 11
Weight (kilograms) 1.4 kg
Standard Price $400,000
Trade-in Value $100,000
A tanto is a common Japanese single or, occasionally, double edged knife or dagger with a blade length between 15 and 30 cm (6-12 inches). The Dicoate Titanium Tanto was designed primarily as a stabbing weapon, but the edge can be used for slashing as well. Combined with the ever-sharp edge and strength of dicoate and titanium, this blade is a favorite for concealment.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 10
Dexterity 10
Strength 10
Intelligence 5

Federated Arms Medium Assault
Item Type Melee (Rifle)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 17
Concealment Rating 3
Weight (kilograms) 4.8 kg
Standard Price $400,000
Trade-in Value $100,000
The Federated Arms Medium Assault Rifle is a heavy-duty version of the Federated Arms Light Assault Rifle, made for heavy use against hardened targets. While it's a bit slower to fire than normal assualt rifles, it's much more accurate. Its bullets cause heavy damage, even to structures.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 25
Accuracy 22
Endurance 12

Dicoate Titanium Odachi
Item Type Melee (Long-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 17
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 3.0 kg
Standard Price $550,000
Trade-in Value $137,500
A odachi is a two-handed Japanese sword similar in looks to a long katana with larger handle. The titanium-alloy blade coated in Dicoate makes this weapon extremely deadly in the right hands.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 23
Strength 23
Intelligence 10

Ceska Black Widow
Item Type Ranged (Pistol)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 15
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 4.0 kg
Standard Price $400,000
Trade-in Value $100,000
The Ceska Black Widow is the Red Scorpion redesigned. Heavier than its predecessor, it fires massive slugs to bypass armor. Considered one of the heaviest pistols both by weight and bullet size, this slow shooter makes everyone duck for cover.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 26
Dexterity 26
Endurance 11

Binelli Assault Shotgun
Item Type Ranged (Shotgun)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 15
Concealment Rating 4
Weight (kilograms) 7.5 kg
Standard Price $600,000
Trade-in Value $150,000
Binelli Corporation, not to be confused with Benelli Corp, has released a new shotgun targetting the overlooked mid-level market. While not top of the market, this shotty packs a major punch. Combined with a full-auto mode and a tommygun-like ammo canister, this shotgun is excellent against moving targets.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 27
Strength 22
Endurance 14

HK MP6
Item Type Ranged (Sub-Machine Gun)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 17
Concealment Rating 7
Weight (kilograms) 3.5 kg
Standard Price $600,000
Trade-in Value $150,000
Heckler and Koch MP5 has been around since the 1960s. HK has improved on the old G3 design to use lighter and stronger alloys and slimmed down the mechanics to provide a powerful submachine gun for the size. This baby is the weapon of choice for most organized crime syndicates due to its take-down power and ease of use.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 30
Accuracy 25
Endurance 14

the districts not new, it's int he lvl 40 dist.
i personally think it should be in a lvl 3x district along with a new house =)

haha i dont mind.
thanks for the new weapons!
i wish you came out with these bad boys earlier but it definitely gives hope for the little people! however i did notice that the axe users did get shafted.
if anyone wants a weapon, feel free to shoot me a msg, i'll help you out @ no charge.
but the first person who goes thro me has to pay me the travel cost, then after that no travel cost needed.
GRRRRRRR!!!!! EvilEvil
What's the big ideea??? where is the new AxE????????
(2009.Mar.11 06:12 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]where is the new AxE????????

Cry

Now I'm sad.
Thanx Zen, now I have to get my intel up so i can use that new sword Wink
(2009.Mar.11 06:22 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx Zen, now I have to get my intel up so i can use that new sword Wink

Check again, it should have been endurance. Smile
(2009.Mar.11 06:22 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]Thanx Zen, now I have to get my intel up so i can use that new sword Wink

if you're talking about the longblade she fixed it to END.
Zen, any reason why axes were left out?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's