AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Weapons!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

BlitzKrieg

I don't have any bubblegum.. Sad
Then make up for it with a lot of ass kicking. =D

BlitzKrieg

Trying...

Hospital not really fitting in with the theme tho Sad
ZhuSeth you're the one who dosn't get it
you need endurance for weapons because Zen said so
and you need endurance for weapons even if only to carry them
also i'd be more careful with the posts
might get ugly for ya Twisted
(2009.Mar.12 04:33 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]ZhuSeth you're the one who dosn't get it

Zhuy...Never EVER insult someone who can beat you up...Take it from me, I've learned the hard way... Wink

ZhuSeth

Yes whatever. You see, I don't really care that he is stronger.
The best he can do is keeping me in hospital thus not being able to play AL. *shrugs* I'm in this game to make friends and relieve stress. When that becomes impossible I'll just move to another game. Smile

Pixelle

(2009.Mar.12 11:31 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Yes whatever. You see, I don't really care that he is stronger.
The best he can do is keeping me in hospital thus not being able to play AL. *shrugs* I'm in this game to make friends and relieve stress. When that becomes impossible I'll just move to another game. Smile
*coughs* ahem...

ZhuSeth

*hands over some cough drops*

shadowinc

(2009.Mar.12 07:56 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.12 04:33 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]ZhuSeth you're the one who dosn't get it

Zhuy...Never EVER insult someone who can beat you up...Take it from me, I've learned the hard way... Wink

i hear you on that one, you have my backing
Dunno who's gonna attack that person, but I'm not. There's no point in attacking someone over an argument on here, unless they get way unreasonable. Defending his statement isn't unreasonable at all, even though I find the statement out of this world dumb..But everyone has their own opinions on things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's