AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Organised Crime Failures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Jocasta

Seems to be more than usual failing OCs today.

Would this have something to do with the downtime?

Discuss
Hrm, yeah, ours did too.

I guess that's what happens when an evil crime lord locks the city down and none of us can fulfill our parts of our organized crimes.
Now you understand what activity does for you Smile

filthymick

im on as close to the entire time im awake, and we still fail 19/20 OCs and im pretty sure all the jerks in my gang are online daily.

i say theyre jerks, but i mean it as a term of endearment.
zenith Wrote:Now you understand what activity does for you Smile

Yes indeed we do Smile

It was pretty obvious over the holidays what it did for us too. All of a sudden OC's were failing left and right while everyone was away celebrating their holiday of choice.

ZhuSeth

Because of the falied OCs I think we deserve a gymboree :massivegrin:
ZhuSeth Wrote:
Dude...this is a great idea...next weekend...two days of gymboree...two days of training...no wars...only peace and gym

stalker8929

we have a very active crew so failing at oc is unusual for us.not to mention how far this is putting our war points behind.2 days thats 1000 points in the hole.zen i hope you fry this guy Evil
We succeeded.

We could sell you the secret

Scorpious

ZhuSeth Wrote:

I think maybe tomoorow for the Gymboree would be awesome. Everyone can use their last day of donator status to train. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's