AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Organised Crime Failures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

timmyb

but 4real, so what if you have 4 guys on like 10 hours a day you can only do an oc that requires 4 guys or less???? I mean if in a 36 hour period of the time you start planning the crime, does the number of members needed for it have to be on like a percentage???? If so what percent???? Throw a bone, the pony game starting to sound good lmao
timmyb Wrote:but 4real, so what if you have 4 guys on like 10 hours a day you can only do an oc that requires 4 guys or less???? I mean if in a 36 hour period of the time you start planning the crime, does the number of members needed for it have to be on like a percentage???? If so what percent???? Throw a bone, the pony game starting to sound good lmao

I can send you the link, lol haven't played it for over a year and all my ponies died. But I still have the link Razz

timmyb

Sweet, So I'm guessing no go on the oc mystery, I think I will calm my pony lame duck with a trunk monkey for a jockey

timmyb

thanks my daughter will love them lol

Gilligan

So we used to be able to pull off like every other gang crime and now we can't any. Did they switch code recently to make it impossible to succeed?

BlitzKrieg

Zen
Has the code for gang crimes changed?
Seriously this is straight Ridiculous. I have spoken with 5 gang presidents and NONE of the gang crimes have succeeded in like 4-5 days?
^^The Beer Store has succeeded regularly
BlitzKrieg Wrote:Zen
Has the code for gang crimes changed?
Seriously this is straight Ridiculous. I have spoken with 5 gang presidents and NONE of the gang crimes have succeeded in like 4-5 days?

get your 5 gang presidents to have a whip round, come up with a large sum of money and come to the SVs for advice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's