AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Organised Crime Failures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
TriadBoy Wrote:Your gang gained 62 gang points from this crime.

Result: success
Money Made: $99517

Do we believe this?
no
Moriarty Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:Your gang gained 62 gang points from this crime.

Do we believe this?

I was just about to post the same question. I do not and never would. Only half his gang is active, the other half only logs on every other day or 2.
Dingus Wrote:I feel ya Infinite! I was just being a Rabble Rouser with a touch of Tom Foolery!

I know :wink:... I have just heard the 'top gangs have secret knowledge from the admins' line so many times from people that believe it. Experience and in some cases hard work keeping track of your results will get you farther than anything else. I have a co-worker that plays that has collected what can only be described as a ridiculously excessive amount of data about his character's trains/fights/etc. I think he is OCD, but you can't argue with his results.
infinite93 Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:I feel ya Infinite! I was just being a Rabble Rouser with a touch of Tom Foolery!

I know :wink:... I have just heard the 'top gangs have secret knowledge from the admins' line so many times from people that believe it. Experience and in some cases hard work keeping track of your results will get you farther than anything else. I have a co-worker that plays that has collected what can only be described as a ridiculously excessive amount of data about his character's trains/fights/etc. I think he is OCD, but you can't argue with his results.

No one said that anybody believes it, to be honest i think a lot of is just hot air. Like most of what is said around here. I agree with the rest of what you saying you just need to know your gang.
is the powerlevel of the gang members influencing the outcome of an OC?
TriadBoy Wrote:7am Organized Crime Log
Here is the detailed view on this crime.
Your gang gained 62 gang points from this crime.

THANKS ZEN!... Biggrin
Its much apprecited..

HeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!, Peace

What gang was this for Triadboy? I must be blind, I don't see those numbers in the logs for any gang.
Own'd
zenith Wrote:What gang was this for Triadboy? I must be blind, I don't see those numbers in the logs for any gang.

Oh the shame.

shadowinc

wow traidboy got owned bad lol lol lol lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's