AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: *Hear Ye* The Idustrial District is now Wrangler Territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
shadowinc Wrote:You paid $630 for your ticket to Industrial District!

i dont know why you would do that. we dont want bloodshed. it seems you are looking for trouble.

stalker8929

You paid $390 for your ticket to Industrial District!
looks like sv territory Biggrin

JonnySchild

Conrad1103 Wrote:

i dont know why you would do that. we dont want bloodshed. it seems you are looking for trouble.

then what is your point? if not for bloodshed & trouble ... if your gang wants to take it ... do it w/o help from other gangs Biggrin 8) !

shadowinc

Conrad1103 Wrote:

noway bro, i just want the seats closier to the fight, i like seeing the blood and gore up front, it is amazing how bad some people bleed when shot , cut and chopped up, i did bring coffee and cookies, the wife is baking some cakes and bringing the popcorn

Snyiper

Hey Cletus

You pound spacebird to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167

look about right?

DocVet95

haha it ain't going to work!
shadowinc Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:

noway bro, i just want the seats closier to the fight, i like seeing the blood and gore up front, it is amazing how bad some people bleed when shot , cut and chopped up, i did bring coffee and cookies, the wife is baking some cakes and bringing the popcorn

Did she delete all of your forum pics? Cause that would be +1!

shadowinc

[Image: Funny_Pictures_38615.jpg]
12.) You hit for 1019 points of damage. Snyiper resists 1 for a total of 1018 damage.
You pound Snyiper to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Hospitalization Time : 144
Conrad1103 Wrote:12.) You hit for 1019 points of damage. Snyiper resists 1 for a total of 1018 damage.
You pound Snyiper to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Hospitalization Time : 144
you don't want a war with the muthas
it's bad for your health and pockets Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's